- Why shop at Anya Bridal Warehouse?
- This is where we will brag a little, we’re an amazing place to shop for your Bridal Gown and completely different from any other bridal salon in Atlanta. Anya Bridal Warehouse has over 1000 Bridal Gowns in inventory – It’s the equivalent of visiting 3 Bridal Stores at the same time. With over 70 Bridal Mannequins on display in our showroom, shopping for your bridal gown is easy and enjoyable. Our staff is incredible (read the About Us page) and they LOVE what they do. We can find a gown for every budget, every size and every wedding date. Whether you have two days or two years to find a gown – you are an Anya Bride.
- How do I make an appointment?
- Make your appointment online here, or call and make an appointment – 404.699.4655.
- What are your store hours?
- Sunday: 1 PM to 5 PM
- Monday: 11 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday-Friday: 11 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Do you have plus sizes to try on?We have sizes 0-28 for try-on in all styles. We have the largest selection of plus size bridal gowns in Atlanta.Where are you located?WE MOVED! Our new location is in the Howell Mill area off I75. We are very easy to access and find with plenty of parking. Our new address is 1500 Southland Circle, Atlanta, GA 30318If I like a gown and cannot pay in full, do you offer layaway?Yes! We have an interest free payment plan.How long does it take to get my gown once I order it?After receiving your deposit, we immediately place the order. Special orders take on average 16-20 weeks to arrive./dd>What is the down payment required on a special order?We require a non-refundable down payment of 50% on special orders. Once you have made your initial down payment, you can continue to make payments up until your wedding day or you can pay in full when the gown arrives. Special Orders are placed at full price, discounts are applied to off-the rack purchases only. A $100 surcharge will be added to Special Orders from our Destination Collection.What do I need for my appointments?We’ve put together a list of things that we find very helpful when preparing for a bridal appointment, especially if it’s your first visit.
- Clean face
- Bring hair clip to pull hair back
- Shoes with a similar heel height to the ones you will be wearing
- Proper undergarments (strapless bra, underwear, etc.) Control top panty hose are a good idea and will help the gowns go on more smoothly.
- Minimal jewelry
Can I bring my camera?Absolutely! We encourage you to take pictures so that you can remember this day forever! Buying your wedding gown is a big moment and we want you to capture every minute of it!Do you do the alterations?We have a great alteration department at Anya Bridal Warehouse and would be happy to assist with your alterationsWhat is your cancellation policy?We understand that life happens and things do not always work out as planned. Contact us if you have situation and we’ll do our best to help you out.Can I buy off the rack?Yes, of course! With the largest selection of in-stock gowns in Atlanta, buying off the rack will give you the best price PLUS you can leave with your gown on the same day!